- Analytics (Bangalore candidate preferred)
The Stage/The Gig:
Flipkart is making eCommerce happen in India. Flipkart’s vision is to make analytics part of its overarching
competitive strategy, and push it up to decision makers at every level.
The Analytics Team serves data requirements to a diverse set of customers - from Business Teams to Supply
Chain Teams to Product Teams. An Analyst is expected to grasp the underlying data requirements of these
teams and develop reports/analyses that add value to them. Do you have the passion to analyse data and
impact the business materially through what you observe?
At Flipkart, high focus on Impact and Ownership allows for freedom to each to experiment and innovate. The
pride is when you see the impact of what you have created. The ability to see what your contribution does to
the business is a rare experience, add to that the fact that the impact of it is felt by your friends and family in
India - the experience is extremely gratifying.
- You will work closely with internal Flipkart Teams to identify, define, collect, and track key business
metrics for products or business process.
- Pull data required to conduct business analysis, build reports, dashboards and metrics to monitor the
You’re Array (Nice to Haves):
- Work with the stakeholders to take data driven decisions.
You (Must Haves):
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements.
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed
institute or an MBA from a reputed institute.
- You have 1+ Years of experience in relevant role
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Technical capabilities: SQL, Excel and Scripting Language.
Apart from all the general benefits of best in industry compensation, equity, healthcare etc., Flipkart prides in
calling out the big hand for you to be
- Great Work, Great People and Great environment. We call ourselves an incubator for analysts where you
get all the optimal conditions to do and experience your best.