Kolkata based nationally known organization; Rural Bengal Biospheric Research Foundation in association with Joibo Technology Pvt. Ltd. is looking for Digital Communication Executives (DCE) for marketing of their various agro-food products and community services. The job is fully contractual and target based initially; later it would be a confirmed posting for the successful candidates only. Candidates are requested to visit the website www(dot)rbrf(dot)org and its www(dot)joibofood(dot)com before applying for this post. The job will be “Work from Home” now due to Covid-19. Office –Kaikhali-VIP Road.
Candidates who are highly target oriented and well conversed for marketing purpose, are only eligible to apply for this post as per the following eligibility:
- Age: 30-45 years (Lady).
- Qualification: Graduate, preferably English medium background.
- 3-5 years experienced in hard core marketing and sales.
- Good contact base in social media.
- Location must be around VIP Rd, Jessore Rd, Dumdum Rd, Salt Lake, New Town.
Job Responsibility and Functional role:
- Social / Digital Media Campaign, marketing, Target Based Order pickup.
- Personal level campaign, marketing and order pickup.
- Target achievement (mandatory)
- Take home INR 10,000 – 12,500 per month (fully target based).
- Both Incentive and salary deduction modules are applicable.
- Promotional and permanent placement facility available for the successful candidates.
Application & interview procedure:
- Send your CV with photo (mandatory) by e-mail to: desk(dot)rbrf(at)gmail(dot)com
- Post Name (DCE) should be clearly mentioned in the subject line of the email.
- Applicants should send the CV from their own e-mail account (by name A/c only).
- Only the short listed candidates will receive response via e-mail within 72 hours.
- Interview for final selection will be held over telephone.
- Date of joining might be within 15th July, 2020.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: ₹10,000.00 - ₹12,500.00 per month
- Temporarily due to COVID-19