Assistant Manager – Digital Marketing
Working Days - 5 Days
Shifts – Flexi Hour or Rotational Shift
Notice Period- Immediate to 15 Days
Digital Marketing, Campaign Management, Marketing, Social Media, SEM / SEO
In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our digital marketing execution. Your central goal is to help with our brand’s influence globally while also showing quantifiable growth in performance metrics.
Your charter will include implementing and monitoring digital marketing campaigns across all digital platforms/networks. Our ideal candidate is someone who can thrive in a highly fast-paced environment and show results in campaign performance.
Background / Experience:
- Plan & implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Mobile, Display).
- Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions.
- Assists in development and execution of communications strategies to support the Company’s various corporate activities.
- Collaborate in designing, developing and executing both internal and external marketing campaigns in support of the company’s strategic marketing plan and vision.
- Collaborate with design and content team to produce engaging content
- Plan & execute performance campaigns on FB, Google, Meta Search Engines properties.
- Should have hands-on experience in developing and managing paid campaigns like Google Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn, remarketing, dynamic ad campaigns and monitoring them on a daily basis
- Executing tests, collecting and analyzing data and identifying trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns across various advertising portals .
- Analyzing and reporting the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, including monitoring and improving quality of leads, closures on leads and revenue generated through digital channels
- Should lead the development and optimization of landing pages and CRM to track and improve the success of performance marketing campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team.
- 4-6 years of experience in a digital marketing role.
- Having exposure in both India and international markets is an added plus.
- Deep understanding and expertise of digital marketing tools.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics.
Proven experience of running performance campaigns (CPC, CPA, CPT etc) across Google, FB, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and collaborative working style are a major plus.
Experience in the B2B IT industry will be preferred
- At least 4-6 years of experience in marketing with a focus on digital marketing
- Excellent working knowledge of ad platforms like Google Adwords, Display, Youtube, Facebook, ad networks, etc. including how to set up campaigns from scratch or modify existing ones
- Past experience in successfully running internal & external campaigns
- Diving deep into data and use insights to identify opportunities for performance optimization.
- Experience with basic content writing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required
- Keen understanding of web analytics tools (Google analytics, etc.)
- Excellent working knowledge of ad platforms like Google Adwords, Display, Youtube, Facebook, ad networks, etc.
INTRODUCTION TO Wavelabs:
Wavelabs ( https://www.Wavelabs.ai/aboutus/ ) is a team of domain specialists, tech nerds, data scientists, design practitioners and product strategists eager to build cutting-edge products and solutions in an agile and iterative development model. Our human-centered approach meshes seamlessly with our fervor to innovate and deliver relevant solutions at a lightning speed. We are a tech-centric company that helps our clients deliver world-class products & services by employing a variety of prevailing trends in – Data Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Connectivity, Communications, all-things-Cloud & Experience Design. In addition to serving & partnering with leading companies across the world in developing new-age AI, Machine Learning and Data products, we are also a Managed Services Provider (MSP).