SERVICE DESK - (0048514_2)
Answers phone /chat contacts promptly and professionally and ensures delivery of Phone /chat SLAs
1.Should be able to work in 24*7 Shifts
2. Creates a Ticket for new call into the Service management tool.
3. Communicate response times for dispatched tickets to end users
4. Identify and resolve end user request, problem or incident using the relevant knowledge base tools and other technical resources
5. Follow best practice ticket management processes, i.e. ensuring tickets owned are handled and updated daily and every effort is made to make service levels
6. Participate in team meetings
7. Ensure that End-user will experience a minimum number of call transfers, will receive regular updates and efficient coordination will take place with other Resolution Groups
8. Maintains log of all worked preformed and processed, and turned in to supervisor by the end of the day.
9. Manage the entire service request process ensuring adherence to SLA
10. Ability to communicate problems with supervisors as they become known.
11. Ability to react to change productively and handle other essential task as assigned.
12. Ability to meet deadlines.
13. Ability to provide end users with outstanding customer care and service at all times.
14. Present a positive, effective and flexible contribution to achieving team targets and objectives
15. Adhere to all Policies & standard operating procedures
16. Protect confidential and sensitive information and materials
17. Collaborate with other team members to provide high quality support
18. Ensure constant self-development using day to day work, training, and any other available tool
19. Be available for work at the scheduled shift start time and be logged on to the attendance management system.
20. Generate metric reports for SLA compliance
21. Work as shift lead
22. Ensure shift hand over reposts are sent on time to stakeholders
22. Ensure equal distribution of work during the shift
Primary Location: India-Maharashtra-Pune
Job Posting: Dec 19, 2019
Total Experience (In Years): 4 To 6