Position Type Full time - Regular
Type of Hire
Education Desired General Equivalency Diploma, High School Diploma
Travel Percentage 0%
Job Description GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifies errors in calculations and balances and make corrections.
- Receives and prepares physical documents for delivery to the sorting department.
- Performs online reject-repair using a CRT and physical documents.
- Physically repairs rejects.
- Prepares transit cash letters.
- Prepares and dispatches client statements and adjustments as needed.
- Prepares cash letter of return items.
- Performs data entry on an input device/application.
- Reconciles and properly documents all out of proof conditions.
- Compares work product with word standards for accuracy.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
High school diploma or GED
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Capacity to lift or move up to 30 pounds
- Proficient written and oral communication skills in dealing with employees or external customers/clients
- Knowledge of procedures used to segregate and distribute output
- Knowledge of balancing and correction procedures
- Proficient in entering data into various PC software packages
- Proficient in classifying computer output
- Knowledge to operate a computer effectively and utilize software packages required by the position
- Proficiency to encode 1,000-1,500 items per hour
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Developing support role. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency. Has complete understanding of data control department. May coach junior technical staff. Works under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment. May consult with senior peers on more complex issues. Typically requires a minimum of two or more years of data control/encoding experience with at least one year as a Data Control Associate I.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.