Crops Development Directorates Recruitment 2020 - Administrative Officer Vacancy - Salary 1,42,400 - Apply NowDepartment of Agriculture and Cooperation Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (Department of Agriculture and Cooperation) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Administrative Officer. To Apply for the job posting from Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: Department of Agriculture and Cooperation
Post Name: Administrative Officer
No of Posts: 1
Salary: 44,900 - 142,400 (Per Month)
Experience: 2 - 5 years
Education: Any Graduate
Location: New Delhi
Last Date: 03-11-2020
Selection Procedure: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How To Apply:
1. Last date of Application: 03/11/2020.
2. Applications of interested and eligible officers, who could be spared in the event of their selection, may be sent, through proper channel, in the enclosed pro-forma (in triplicate) along with the documents mentioned so as to reach the "Under Secretary (CA-III), Room No.527-A, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi" within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar. While forwarding the applications the sponsoring organizations should verify and certify that the particulars furnished by the applicant are correct. The applications should be sent along with the following documents.
(i) Vigilance Clearance
(ii) Integrity Certificate
(iii) Major/ Minor Penalty Statement during last ten years
(iv) Photocopies of ACRs/APARs of last five years, i.e., from 2014-15 to 2018-19 duly attested on each page by an officer not below the rank of an Under Secretary to the Government of India. If for some reasons, the ACRs/APARs of the officer have not been written for a particular year or a part of a year, a 'No Report Certificate' (NRC) for the period may be sent along with the ACRs/ APARs of the corresponding previous year(s).
3. Applications received after the last date or without the above mentioned documents or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered. The Department reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
1. Period of deputation (including short term contract) including period of deputation (including short term contract) in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/ Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
2. The Armed Forces Personnel of the rank of Subedar or equivalent who are due to retire or to be transferred to reserve within a period of one year and have the qualifications and experience prescribed for deputationist shall also be considered. If selected, such officers will be given deputation terms upto the date on which they are due for release from the Armed Forces; thereafter they may be continued on re-employment terms. In case such eligible officers have retired or have been transferred to reserve before the actual selection to the post is made their appointment will be on re- employment basis.
3. Duties attached to the post of Administrative Officer are to attend to all the administrative/ accounts work of the Crops Development Directorate.
4. Officer selected will have the option to draw his grade pay plus deputation(duty) allowance or to have his pay fixed in the scale of pay of the post in accordance with the Department of Personnel and Training O.M. No.6/8/2009-Estt(Pay-II) dated 17th June 2010, as amended from time to time.
5. The officer selected will be posted to any of the eight (08) Crops Development Directorates at Jaipur, Ghaziabad, Lucknow, Patna, Bhopal, Kolkata, Nagpur & Hyderabad.