A group that has been involved in ecommerce since 2002. With offices in the UK, India, Australia and New Zealand, we have organically built a strong portfolio of online businesses and a host of recognisable brands. Our India offices are in Vadodara and Hyderabad and provide a suite of functions that include web production, marketing, accounting and support. Where a lot of international companies utilise manpower from India, we don't see them as a back office but rather the core of what we do and who we are as a team.
A SEO Executive who has a strong understanding of how search engines operate and help companies improve their website rankings and increase visitor numbers by identifying and implementing strategies, techniques and tactics will be an ideal fit for this role.
- Perform data analysis around web traffic, sales and other key metrics.
- Draw meaningful conclusions from data and identify potential opportunities for improvement.
- Conduct Technical SEO Audit. Keep a hawk-eye on technical hygiene of the websites.
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
- Perform detailed keyword research, expansion and optimization, according to the latest keyword strategies.
- Research and analyze competitor backlinks.
- Creating high-quality SEO content as per requirement & implementing content optimization.
- Assisting the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content including blog content.
- Implement On-Page SEO.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, user experience and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practises are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Develop and implement high-quality link building strategy using ethical SEO practices
- Measuring the success of the seo by tracking ranks of the keywords, traffic, bounce rate, click through rate, conversion rate & other crucial metrics.
- Keeping up-to-date with SEO trends & tools. Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes. Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI.
Having already gained solid experience with SEO, you are looking for an opportunity to expand your skill set and to have diversity within the role. You will have;
- Minimum 3 years of SEO experience
- Has good fundamental understanding and experience of obtaining 1st page ranking for websites.
- Experience with E-Commerce SEO will be an added advantage
- Excellent https://www.irishjobs.ie/careeradvice/communication-skills/, https://www.irishjobs.ie/careeradvice/interpersonal-skills/ and decision making skills.
- Should have the persistence to drill down into problems until a solution is found.
- A keen desire to ensure your https://www.irishjobs.ie/careeradvice/technical-skills/ and SEO knowledge remain up to date
- Good excel skills & report writing skills.
- Solid understanding of user experience, landing page optimisation, conversion, content optimisation, blogger outreach strategy.
- In-depth experience with analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, WebTrends) and other seo tools (Ahref, Screaming Frog, Semrush)
- Understanding of analytics tools and the ability to set up tracking/reporting mechanisms to capture key metrics
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Market leading pay rates.
- Performance based incentives.
- Strong, solid and established company.
- Lucrative Package
- International travel opportunities.
- 6 monthly performance reviews.
- 95% of management promoted from within.
- World class training provided.
- Service recognition awards.
- Regular performance recognition awards.
- Accommodation available where required.
- Fantastic social events.
- Dynamic, motivated international team.
- Your input makes a difference.
What are you waiting for?
It doesn't surprise us that we have become one of the most popular employers within the industry. We pay well, we invest in people and have fun whilst recognising your contribution.
We are proud to have become an internationally award-winning employer and want to continue our success through you. A lot of people want an opportunity to showcase their talent and be recognised for it. If you are considering a move, just get in touch with our team who would be happy to help answer any of your questions. If you are ready to apply, simply email us a copy of your latest CV together with your expectations and why you think you are ideal for this role!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹400,000.00 - ₹700,000.00 per year