Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
We are IT DA which deals with Data Analytics and Business Intelligence for Asia. As a Cloud Architect , you will Design and build the cloud computing architecture and propose efficient-cum-economical cloud solutions to different business needs with diverse background. You will work closely with our different solution experts & development team throughout the entire product lifecycle.
Change the future with us
- Create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process.
- Regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software.
- Develop and organize cloud systems.
- Work closely with IT security to monitor the company's cloud privacy.
- Identify top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
- Support existing cloud team with regular operations.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- 7+ years of IT experience in design and development of cloud-based solutions as Cloud expert / Cloud Architect with expertise in multiple cloud providers like AWS, MS Azure, GCP, Snowflake.
- Must have expertise on Amazon Web Services and DevOps including EC2, VPCs, VPN, S3, EBS, ELB, Load balancing , Route53 and other services.
- Experience on Microsoft Azure Public cloud services ex, VM, VMSS, Azure MySQL Database, Load Balancer
- Experience on Snowflakes data cloud implementation
- Creating serverless cloud architectures and designing automated server-less data pipelines using S3, Glue, Lambda, Athena
- Expertise on Cloud Formation, Ansible, Jenkins also experience on Git, GitHub, Docker, Container, Terraform
- Expertise on On-Prem to cloud migration, DB migration
- Proficiency with Relational DB design, Stored Procedure, SQL, DB2.
- Good understanding on networking concepts like NAT, Bastion Host, Subnet, DNS, Gateways and Routers.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited