- Provides data by operating a computer.
- Determines sequence of operations by studying production schedule.
- Performs defined tasks per documented instructions/processes.
- Prepares equipment for operations by accessing software in computer.
- Makes appropriate changes to the documentation, as needed.
- Monitors and manipulates daily system jobs.
- Starts operations by entering commands.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintains operations by monitoring error and stoppage messages, observing peripheral equipment, and making adjustments in the process.
- Generates reports from batch jobs and distributes to end-users.
- Maintains incident logs for all monitored systems.
- Resolves user problems by answering questions and requests.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements and tests and following manufacturer’s instructions.
- Troubleshoots malfunctions.
Data processing Communication skills Reporting skills Productivity Confidentiality Documentation skills Equipment maintenance Problem solving Understanding of computer networks (LAN, WAN, and computer networking) Ability to create and update documentation
Required Experience and Qualifications
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹8,000.00 to ₹10,000.00 /month
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)