This position is responsible for the successful delivery and management of enterprise-wide technology solutions that support the achievement of Varroc’s business objectives. This position must identify, assess, and deploy applications that meet the demands of our global organization. This position will focus on Administrative functions IT Applications such as Finance, Controlling, Human Resources, etc. and is a key member of the Varroc IT Leadership team.
- Lead and own all aspects of IT solutions/applications within the Administrative functions portfolio
- Advise on Administrative functions business processes best practices and technology roadmap including:
o Analyzing business needs
o Understand as-is business processes to effectively identify and document the to-be requirements
o Identify root cause(s) of an issue to help determine the optimal solution
- Work with business staff to identify and document all business requirements to ensure application meets or exceeds customer needs.
- Act as an internal consultant within the business, helping to facilitate the use of global IT systems and software applications for process improvement as well as maintaining, supporting, and upgrading existing systems and applications
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with internal and external business partners
- Ability to combine strong leadership with hands-on technical capabilities
- Influence the selection and management of external vendors for development, hosting and support roles, working with the broader IT leadership and procurement to ensure proper alignment
- Accountable for delivering end-to-end technology solutions that are aligned with the company’s strategic business objectives
- Coordinate project initiation, prioritization, and information technology resource allocation
- Provide leadership for the global team, ensuring individuals will develop through significant assignments and training as well as leading priorities and areas of focus and driving the highest levels of employee engagement
- Communicate all requirements to technical and non-technical teams including IT vendors
- Keep up to date with IT trends to ensure any applicable technology and use case is incorporated into development strategies
- Promote and participate in end user training, to strengthen Varroc’s end user knowledge and helping resolve Administrative functions IT Applications process challenges
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 5+ years of experience in program/portfolio management
- 15+ years of experience working in information technology performing application analysis, design and development.
- 10+ years of experience working in finance systems; and an in-depth knowledge of the automotive Industry.
- 10+ years of experience supervising or managing a 5+ IT staff remotely.
- Detailed knowledge of internal support processes (ITIL or similar)
- Flexibility, adaptability and process improvement approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude: is committed, energetic, enthusiastic, and determination to take on new challenges
- Team focused: looks to the success of the whole rather than self and sees the ‘bigger picture’
- Provides leadership in the development of functional skills in others through active knowledge sharing
- Good at analyzing and organizing information
Varroc Lighting Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce