Team Leader – Child for Child Programme
Smile Foundation works for the welfare of children and their families through intensive programmes focused on education, healthcare, livelihood and women empowerment. Started in 2002 by a group of young corporate professionals, today we have evolved into a national level development organization with project presence in 25 states across India, 10 offices in strategic locations and over 400 employees, besides countless volunteers, well-wishers and supporters.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
1. To built, manage & lead the team as a role model with respect, humbleness, honesty, sincerity, punctuality & hard work.
2. To raise voluntary donations from schools, colleges & Institutions.
3. To manage & own the responsibility of given targets
4. To travel extensively with the teams in different cities across the region.
5. To maintain and nurture the relationship with Schools, Authorities and Institutions.
6. Maintain close liaison with various educational alliances/institutions/departments;
7. To ensure achievements of the laid work plans and targets both quantitative and qualitatively
8. To monitor and review daily/weekly/monthly performances to achieve the set targets.
9. To research, analyze and evaluate the competitive market environment
Desired profile of the candidate:
Desired work experience:
- Experience or knowledge of the voluntary sector, especially in school fund raising
- A minimum of 10 - 15 years of experience in school fundraising preferably or in business development/ sales/ marketing
- Organizational skills, Proven administrative skills
- Strong ability to network and strengthen relationship with stakeholder.
- A self-starting team leader with the strong ability to motivate and manage a successful team
- Innovative thinker able to demonstrate flair and creativity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Computer Proficiency in Excel is a must
Minimum 10 to 15 years
Location of posting :
E mail id :