- Maintaining monthly payroll records and Statutory compliance including ESI, PF, and TDS.
- Handling full and final settlement of the employees.
- Maintaining record of monthly expenditure and bills/ invoices
- Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality.
- Assisting CA for GST, Balance sheet & Income tax returns
- Must have knowledge of submission of TDS, Advance Tax and ITRs
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- Working Experience in ESI, PF, LWF, etc. Preferred
- Exposure of working on Govt. portals and HR software would be a plus
- Good verbal and written English skills.
- In-depth knowledge of labor laws and HR best practices.
- Freshers having basic knowledge about payroll & compliances may also apply
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Mohali, Punjab: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Payroll: 1 year (Preferred)
- Statutory Compliance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19