The successful incumbent will be a key Partner to talent management lead to assess, develop, implement, and address talent needs for the location during a time of growth in an effort to improve performance and promote the organization's culture.
Job Title :
Manger - Human Resoruces
Yrs of Exp :
About Us :
CorroHealth emerged from the combination of five organizations with a focus on providing a greater breadth of reimbursement cycle services. The joint venture included the purchase of an industry-leading domestic middle revenue cycle group, TrustHCS, a full-service global delivery model in both the US and India, Visionary RCM, emergency documentation technology provider, T-System, advanced coding solution provider RevCycle+, and the CDI tech-enabled offerings of TCP-Services
Our core purpose is to help you exceed your financial health goals. Across the reimbursement cycle, our scalable solutions and clinical expertise help solve programmatic needs. Enabling our skilled domestic and global teams with leading technology allows analytics to guide our solutions and keeps us accountable to your goals. For both health systems and plans, we navigate regulatory and compliance complexities, ease physician burdens and improve financial outcomes.
- Partner with Business and Function leaders to successfully execute the Workforce Engagement, Development & Retention Strategy & Plan.
- Partner with the business, and provide both consultative & transactional talent acquisition support to deliver a comprehensive and value added service, covering the all employed worker (internal and external) ensuring all talent acquisition activity is aligned to and effectively communicates the employer brand
- Will be responsible for front ending the launch & deployment of HR Programs & Policies at location.
- Facilitate orientation to new hires and support local and global on boarding processes
- Support the execution of talent review and the succession planning process for India and readying of talent who will deliver our future
- Implement approach to performance management and enable local employees and managers to have robust performance, development and career conversations
- Provide advice and local context to the Talent Management COE regarding key programs including engagement, career development, Inclusion and Diversity and Well-being.
- Keep abreast of talent management best practices, determine where it would benefit employees and people leaders to recommend certain best practices and oversee their adoption
- Initiate, nurture and leverage strong relationships with HR business partners and business leaders in order to understand the short and long term needs of the business and their relative priority on matters related to talent management
Post Graduate in Human Resources from a reputed institute with 5+ years of experience in the area of talent management and leadership development in a complex, forward thinking
Demonstrated experience and success in the design, development and implementation of talent management and leadership development programs and processes that enable business performance
Knowledge and experience in the areas of performance management, employee engagement, learning program design and development, talent assessment, succession planning, high potential talent development and leadership development
Highly developed facilitation skills
Strong influencing/consulting and collaboration skills that are required to nurture relationships, promote new ideas and achieve buy-in
Ability to grasp broad organizational issues and consider needs of varied lines of businesses in implementing enterprise wide programs
A sense of urgency and ability to see broad organizational view
Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills