- Manage the Service Scores of the branch
- Responsible for management of day to day operations of the branch.
- Ensuring strict adherence to compliance, audit and regulatory requirements.
- Timely authorization and checking SO/SDO/RO system input for customer transaction/ service request
- Branch Lobby and customer Queue management.
- Managing cash (including FX and TCs) at the branch and ensuring that cash (including FX and TCs) is within branch limit.
- Customer complains management and ensuring resolution of all complaints within TAT.
- Be responsible for the AML & KYC compliance of the various account opening forms submitted to CPC/RPC
- Minimum work exp. – 4 years
- Customer service oriented
- People Management skills
- Good communication abilities
Ability to guide and monitor his/her reportees