Shift Incharge - Production, Linen Yarn, Plant IV - Rishra
Introduction about the Business_1
"A US $44.3 billion corporation, the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. It is anchored by an extraordinary workforce of 120,000 employees, belonging to 42 nationalities. Over 50 per cent of its revenues flow from its overseas operations spanning 35 countries. The Group was – • Ranked Number 4 in the global 'Top Companies for Leaders' survey ** • Earlier ranked 4th in the world and 1st in Asia Pacific in the 'Top Companies for Leaders' study 2011 (by Aon Hewitt, Fortune Magazine and RBL) • Named the AON best employer in India for 2018 - the third time over the last 7 years • Topped Nielsen's Corporate Image Monitor 2014-15 and emerged as 'No.1 Corporate', the 'Best in Class', for the third consecutive year Jaya Shree Textiles is a leading player in Linen and Wool segment of the Global Textile Business. It has significantly revolutionized the Indian and foreign textile market by popularizing ‘Linen’ across a wide customer base with its brand “Linen Club”. Jaya Shree Textiles sells its products in over 50 countries, spanning all the six continents of the World. Established in 1949, Jaya Shree Textiles has successfully emerged as a leader in Linen and Wool Business in India. Its products include Wool Tops, 100% Wool & Wool Blended Yarns- both for Weaving & Knitting, Pure Linen Yarn, Pure Linen Fabrics & Linen Blended Fabrics-both Globally as well as in the Domestic Markets. The four product groups that we work are Linen Spinning, Linen Fabric, Wool Combing and Worsted Spinning. We have our own manufacturing facility, with state-of-the art technology to manufacture all our products, which runs in a 24*7 mode to cater the business needs. In Linen Yarn & Fabrics, we are the leading manufacturer, not only in India, but also in Asia, apart from China. We have our own Design Centre equipped to conceptualise and develop our own designs, which have been appreciated across by the customers. The company has relevant international system certification viz. ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015, ISO 45001: 2018, SA 8000: 2014, ISO 50001:2011 and ISO 26000:2010. Also the Oeko Tex certificate has been obtained towards testing for harmful substances according to Oeko Tex There are about 500+ Staff & 3500+ workmen supported by contract workforce. The workforce is Unionized under 8 Unions and good Management – Union relations. Our Website is www.jayashree-grasim.com, www.linenclub.com, www.adityabirla.com "
To plan and organize activities with regard to man, machine, materials and method (4M’s) so as to achieve targeted production and consistent quality for better productivity and revenue generation of the assigned shift through better team work and safety.
- To Increase efficiency and reduce damage by continuous monitoring.
- To handle shifts in order to achieve production targets while maintaining quality.
- To chase up production for achieving targets and to solve problems and handle troubleshooting.
- Plan, organize and control all activities pertaining to a particular shift like resource management, overall equipment efficiency and utilization of machine, maintaining quality of product in every stage of the process.
- Total responsibility and accountability of shift through proper utilization of resources with ability to take spot decision at his level best.
- Planning and day to day activities, communication, utilization of machineries, manpower and available resources.
- To maintain WCM activities in the shift, housekeeping and checking the SQC reports for all type of products in between the process.
- To reduce the machine breakdown by improving the machine cleaning and self-maintenance activities.
- To achieve target productivity and improve quality with proper training of workmen.
- Coordination between related departments.
- To engage hands as per target and reduce hands as and when required.
- To monitor smooth working of materials.
- Take a feedback from the operators of each machine regarding quality and productivity.
- Time Management
- Time and motion study.
- Team work
Diploma / Degree in Textiles
Indian Rupee (INR)
0 - 2 Years
Last Date of Application
Nov 30, 2019, 6:29:00 PM