Education and Experience:
- Handle customer complaints or problems telephonically.
- Track required information through system & resolve customer issues.
- Resolve customer issues in real time mandatorily.
- Ensure no customer issues remain unresolved.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Make calls to customers/vendors/Drivers if require to convince.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures mandatorily.
- Ensure timely prompt and quality services are being delivered to customer by vendors & Drivers.
- Call for Feedback from the customers to ensure whether issue has been resolved.
- Keep system update for supervision & audit mandatorily.
- Ensure zero call drop rate.
- Complete call logs mandatorily.
- Should be ready to work in any given shifts.
- Submit daily work report to TL’s mandatorily.
- Freshers can apply.
- Any Graduate.
- Proficient in call center system & should be familiar with call center environment.
- Required language proficiency English, Hindi, Marathi.
- Experience of customer service principles and practices.
- Experience of call center telephony and technology.
- Experience of service industry.
- Experience in a call center or customer service environment.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
Please mention position name applying for in the email subject line. Shortlisted Candidates will be informed through Email & Phone. (Apply through Email only. No walk-in's)