The company originated with an idea to provide right advice with the sole objective of client first approach. We aim to create long term wealth for our clients through Magic of Compounding so that they can achieve all their financial goals. We at Money Compound adopt a structured and disciplined advisory approach and provide portfolio solutions which meet your customized financial goals and milestones based on your risk profile and time horizon. We can reach people anywhere with the help of technological forces.
Our team is a combination of Chartered Accountants (CA) and MBA’s having an experience of more than 11 years in investments and equity markets.
We provide users access to mutual funds from leading fund houses in India, stocks from the BSE/NSE, Derivatives, Commodities, corporate fixed deposits, bonds and various other investment and insurance products. In short, we are a one-stop shop for all your financial needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Execute the orders on behalf of clients on stock exchange.
- Monitoring automated trades done in the system by algos
- Troubleshooting trades in case of issues in algos
- Confirmations of trade done by EOD.
- Accurate & timely execution of orders on terminal (Sauda Punching on Terminal).
- Daily processing & confirmation of trades.
- Monitor client exposure limits.
- Solving Queries of the customers.
- After Market Hours Cross Selling of Financial Product with existing clients.
- Handling administrative responsibility for Client dealing
1. Experience and/or knowledge in stock broking industry is preferable. Should be open to read and learn.
2. At least basic knowledge of fundamental and technical analysis and basic ability to read charts
3. Good hands on working knowledge of MS Excel
4. Knowledge of algorithmic trading, Amibroker, Python is preferred, though not mandatory
5. Strong oral and written English communication
Required Experience and Qualifications
Candidate should be a graduate
NISM -Series I & VIII exams should be cleared
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹150,000.00 to ₹200,000.00 /year
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)