1. Age relaxation for SC/ST /OBC/PWD/Candidates will be as per the government rules.
2. Qualification/ degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/e xperience does not guarantee for selection.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
6. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible.
7. Written test in the subject area will be held, if required to shortlist candidate of the interview on the same day depending upon
the number of candidate.
8. The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept/r eject any application without assigning any reason and no
correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
9. Please give the details of two responsible persons of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
10. Candidates unable to come to walk-in-interview so they can join online interview on Webex video call app at scheduled time. Bad
connection/ connection failure from any side will not be the responsibility of ICMR-NIRRH, Mumbai.
11. Candidates, who will be interviewed online, if they are selected, will have to produce original documents of their Qualification, Age
& Experience before joining. If they are not found entitled, their selection will be cancelled immediately.
12. Due to the lockdown, travel barriers and urgency of shouldering the workload, preference will be given to regional/local
candidates so as to join immediately.
13. Candidates are advised to keep looking at the website of this Institute for any change or any other information.
14. Applying for the posts of Research Assistant:- http://projectappli.nirrh.res.in/
15. Applying for the posts of Consultant:- http://application.nirrh.res.in/