Your field of responsibility
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide advice and mentorship to hiring managers about the entire hiring process, understanding their position & building those relationships effectively
- Being the main point of contact for those candidates, handling their application process, understanding their circumstances and negotiating their offer – building a positive candidate experience
- Provide counsel to hiring managers on compensation in line with salary bands, peer ranges, market data & direct peer comparisons
- Processing external hires, contract changes and transfers across all businesses and/or corporate functions within Credit Suisse, keeping all parties informed and well communicated to
- Liaising with internal HR colleagues (global centralized services, business partners, compensation, service center and immigration) to ensure successful outcomes
- Ensure adherence to policies and guidelines in all recruitment activities to enable operational excellence; be able to identify risks, raise appropriately and see opportunities for improvement.
- Buddying with other members of the team to positively contribute to the building of a strong and supportive culture.
You will work with all levels within the bank, developing credibility across your local coverage. You will act with the needs of the candidates and clients in mind and engage in a clear & visible manner.
Your future colleagues
Credit Suisse’s Experienced and Campus Recruitment team are recruitment specialists and Credit Suisse brand ambassadors, who strategically partner with the business to solve recruitment challenges, provide advice as a control function and make valuable contributions to hiring processes. This support is end to end from planning through execution and across levels from entry level to executive hiring.
We connect Credit Suisse with passionate and hardworking people, who deliver results and embody our culture. We pride ourselves in our ability to deliver in a dynamic and engaging environment. We are committed to investing and developing our people and building opportunities for growth and progression.
Credit Suisse is establishing a new service to support our robust hiring activity. The Hire Desk will be a central part of our services, catering to managers who have proactively identified their own candidates. You will specialize in hiring and transferring employees into vacancies where the candidate is already identified. You will be responsible for managing the entire recruitment process for
- Candidates identified by the business;
- Internal transfers (domestic & international); and
- Those who are moving from temporary contracts to permanent positions.
This role reports into the Hiring Desk Team Lead based in Singapore and will cover across all divisions. You will be part of a broader team based in Asia Pacific covering Experienced Recruitment.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
To excel in this role, you should possess:
Proven hands-on in-house recruitment experience recruiting banking professionals
Proven understanding of the local market and country rules & regulations as they relate to recruitment
Ability to communicate confidently with different levels and cultures and can adapt style accordingly
High level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards – with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines effectively when managing high volumes
Proven relationship building, influence, negotiation and consultation skills with a track record in closing candidates
Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.