TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, Moscow, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
About Our Team
Building a world where people can safely discover, create and connect.
The Trust & Safety team at TikTok helps ensure that our global community is safe and empowered to create and enjoy content across all of our applications.
1. Provide strategic business partnership, create & deliver HR strategy & initiatives to deliver business goals.
2. Improve organization health and employee engagement through data based insights & thoughtful plans.
3. Provide appropriate coaching & development feedback to leaders & managers. Provide HR guidance on staffing, talent development, performance management, employee relations etc.
4. Be the ambassador of TikTok organizational culture, plan and implement organizational culture activities.
5. Plan and drive the recruitment strategy & process based on business requirements.
6. Build a high performing HR team
1. Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
2. 8-10 years of HR working experience.
3. Experience in HR transformation, change management, & employee engagement
4. Strong consultative skills and ability to influence diverse stakeholders
5. HR experience in E-commerce & technology industry will be an added advantage.
6. Maintain in-depth knowledge of local compliance and labor laws.
7. Be self-motivated, diligent and responsive, responsible, accountable, resilient and adapt to changes quickly.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.