- Performs specific and limited portions of a broader assignment of an experienced engineer.
- Gathers and correlates basic engineering data using established and well-defined procedures.
- Works on detailed or routine engineering assignments involving calculations and relatively simple tests.
- Proposes approach to solve new problems encountered.
- Identifies discrepancies in results.
- Provides guidance to entry level engineers.
- Performs work in accordance with agreed upon budget and schedule with moderate supervision.
+ Diploma in Electronics/Electrical /Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution.
+ Degree in Electronics /Electrical /Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution.
+ Degree/Diploma in Project Management/ Construction Management from a recognized institution or Fellow of Institution of Engineers/ Institution of Railway Signal & Telecommunication Engineers.
+ Total Professional Experience of 5 years for Graduate Engineers or 7 years for Diploma Engineers in Infrastructure Projects of Signalling. Out of the total experience at least 3 years (for Graduates) & 5 years (for Diploma holders) shall be with Project Management Consultants and/or with Signalling Contractors for RRI/SSI/PI either individually or combined.
+ Excellent communication skills
+ Prior experience in similar projects.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.