SLPRB Assam Police Sarkari Naukuri 2020: Recruitment of 1,200+ Constable Vacancies - 49,000 Salary - 10th,12TH,ITI Pass - Apply NowAssam Police Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (Assam Police) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed ITI,12TH,10TH for the position of Constables. To Apply for the job posting from Assam Police, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: Assam Police
Post Name: Constables
No of Posts: 1283
Salary: Not Disclosed
Experience: 1 - 3 years
Last Date: 15-03-2020
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the Physical Standards Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET). If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity as may be detected by the Medical Officer present in the DLSC /Selection Committee, he/ she will be debarred from participating in the other tests.
How To Apply:
1. Applications must be submitted online through SLPRB website (www.slprbassam.in). No other forms of application will be entertained. All Candidates will have to appear for their PST/PET & Written Test only from the district under which their permanent Residential address falls. However, the written test may be held range wise/ centrally at Guwahati or other place (s) depending on availability of number of candidates or as per convenience of SLPRB. Candidates facing difficulties in submitting online application may contact on the mobile / telephone numbers given in the guidelines for candidates.
2. Only online applications will be received with effect from 25-02-2020. The last date for receipt of applications will be 15-03-2020.
1. Passed certificate and Mark sheet of HSLC / HSSLC examination as applicable for the post conceed.
2. Admit card / certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination for proof of Age
3. Home Guard training and experienced certificate issued by competent authority to claim Age relaxation as mentioned in Para 3 (b) (iii) above.
4. Caste Certificate.
5. EWS certificate from Competent Authority, if any.
The candidates should bring a set of self attested photocopies along with the originals of the following documents/ materials for verification by the Selection Committee on the date of their PST/PET
1. Certificate of proof of age. (Admit card /certificate of HSLC or equivalent Examination)
2. Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination
3. Mark-sheet of HSLC or equivalent examination
4. Certificate of Higher Secondary or equivalent examination
5. Mark –Sheet of Higher Secondary or equivalent examination
6. Certificate of additional qualifications such as Diploma from ITI/ Foreman Certificate or other recognized / accredited institute etc (if any).
7. Certificate of sports, games etc. (if any).
8. Experience certificate of serving in Home Guards and certificate of NCC (if any) from competent authority.
1. No T.A/D.A will be admissible to candidates for the jouey and stay during any stage of the recruitment.
2. The select lists confer no right to appointment unless the department is satisfied about suitability of the candidate after a thorough medical examination and such enquiry and verification as may be considered necessary before appointment to the service/posts.
3. Candidates have to appear in all the stages of recruitment. If a candidate is absent from any stage/ event his/her candidature will be cancelled.
4. Selected candidates shall be required to undergo basic police training at place and time decided by the competent authority. Subsequently, they will be on trade training for duration and at place & time decided by the competent authority.The period of Probation will be as applicable in respective department. Any candidate who fails to complete the training or is found unsuitable for the job in any manner during the period of probation will be discharged from service.
5. The physical tests are strenuous and candidates who are in proper medical condition only should take the tests. SLPRB will not be liable for any injury or casualty suffered by a candidate during the tests due to any pre-existing medical condition.
6. Fake documents/ false information/ misrepresentation of facts shall lead to rejection when detected at any stage before or after selection/appointment and shall make the candidate liable to criminal proceeding.
7. The final appointment after selection is subject to satisfactory Police Verification Report and Final Medical Examination Report as per existing norms. In case Police Verification Report or Final Medical Examination Report is found unsatisfactory, the candidature of such candidates will be rejected outright.
8. A Probationer shall be liable to be summarily discharged from the service, if during the probation period he/she remains sick or on leave for total period of and above 90 (ninety) days either continuously or in interment breaks.