Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
It's an amazing opportunity to join a Talented team of innovative and committed folks doing interesting work at the world's largest global provider dedicated to Financial Technology Solutions.
What you will be doing
What you bring:
- Develops, leads, manages and motivates staff.
- Monitors staff performance, works with Human Resources on issues, works with employees to implement goals and document progress.
- Develops, implements and maintains systems, procedures and policies.
- Ensures accurate compilation, analysis and reporting of data.
- Acts as liaison between company, government and auditors in providing required information and ensures proper information is maintained for historical purposes.
- Manages, prepares, administers and directs the control of budget.
- Reviews and approves recommendations for financial planning and control, providing relevant fiscal information to executive management team.
- Monitors division/department adherence to approved budgets.
- Submits various federal, state and local reports – ensuring timely and accurate filing of tax returns.
- Controls activities involving management of cash resources.
- Oversees investigation of cost structures and pricing of new services or products.
- Ensures costs are allocated according to established procedures.
- Manages preparation of budget versus actual reports.
- Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure efficient operations.
- Identifies areas of potential improvement.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
- Requires strong management skills
- Requires strong organizational, team building, coaching and mentoring skills
- Requires general business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision and executive presence
- Requires extensive knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and their application in a large, diverse organization
- Ability to identify, address and resolve employee related issues
- Strong analytical, statistical and problem solving skills
- Ability to utilize judgment in decision making process and decisions related to job tasks
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner including presentations
- Ability to design, document and implement process improvements
- Strong system management/control experience
What we offer you
A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
A competitive salary and benefits
A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities