Responsibilities and Duties
- Working closely with the Director and the artists.
- Handling creative decisions.
- Creation of character designs, sketches, animation concepts, storyboard, concept arts, project pitch concepts, etc.
- Arts /Design related degree will be ideally preferred
- Must have excellent 2D skills and traditional technical knowledge
- Excellent 2D and illustration skills
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of 3d software (Maya) would be a plus !!
- Knowledge and experience of After Effects is a plus !!
- A keen interest in design, architecture and film;
- Ability to visually interpret other people's ideas;
- Ability to be flexible and to adapt to change when requested;
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 4 years of Experience in Creative Industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to clearly present concepts to all levels of management
- Creative thinker
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects with adherence to deadlines and budgets.
Job Type: Full-time
- Creative/2D: 4 years (Preferred)