IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 50 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
- Support the IDP staff by completing responsibilities and provide receptionist assistance
- To complete and coordinate administrative/general tasks common to/for the entire firm.
- Keep the office orderly and well stocked with necessary supplies.
- Complete tasks in a timely fashion to avoid any unnecessary interruptions to daily business.
- To learn and acquire the knowledge needed to be able to meet the expectations for finishing all tasks as they are assigned
- Provide a professional and high level reception service for IDP Education.
- Ensure that the reception area is well presented and kept tidy.
- Ensure that magazines and other literature at reception are kept tidy
Maintain a visitor register to manage external guests Manage visitor access passes
Provide ad hoc administrative support to other members of the IDP team to ensure that a first-class service is delivered to the IDP business including assisting with
- Meeting • Initial recruitment process
- Travel bookings as needed
- Preparation of documents
- Manage security passes for the access control system
- Process payment vouchers upon receipt of invoices
- Facilitate quotation from vendors for office supplies and stock
- Office Asset Management coordination
- Send e-mail announcements to all staffs when notified of any operational issues in timely
- Despatch local and international couriers as requested
Ensure office area are kept clean and tidy
- Order catering on periodic basis
- Coordination with facility cleaning staff to keep the Kitchen & washroom clean
- Maintain adequate stocks like staff amenities (snacks / tea / coffee / fruits) & office cleaning materials
- Ensure prompt and regular milk deliveries
- Ensure coffee machine is well maintained well
- Ensure toner cartridges are stored in appropriate cupboards when they arrive
- Lock up rooms (some) and reception cabinet before leaving
- Liaise with vendors and building maintenance personal when needed
Parcels deliveries – ensure that nothing is left in the reception area after hours (leave behind secure doors) Process business card requests for staff members as required
- Manage stationery orders in line with office requirements
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 + years in office administration / supervision
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
- Knowledge of operation standard office equipment(s)
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.