Alankit Group is a conglomerate of 13 Group companies with diversified activities into Financial Services, e-Governance, Insurance and Health Care verticals. Alankit Assignments Ltd., the flagship company of the group commenced its business operations in 1995 under the guidance of a talented Visionary Entrepreneur, Mr. Alok Kumar Agarwal and made unhindered steady progress since then. With it's Headquarter at Delhi, Alankit operates through a wide network of 22 Regional Offices across the country. The Group has also expanded its wings in the global arena with its 4 overseas offices at London, Sharjah,Singapore and Dubai.
Alankit is a professionally managed Group, led by a team of level headed personnel with outstanding managerial acumen. With a customer base of over 20 Million which is increasing steadily year after year.
For more queries you can visit our website www.alankit.com
Work Location: Jhandewalan
1. Calendar Management.
2. Good Drafting Skills - Letter, Mail drafting
3. Initiate correspondence & set up meetings including phone and video conferences with the required logistics.
4. Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails.
5. Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners.
6. Schedule meetings and appointments
7. Prepare documentation/presentation & Correspondence, and report and gather background materials.
8. Respond to and direct requests from all patrons in person, via telephone and email.
9. Make Independent decisions regarding planning, organizing, and scheduling of work.
Executive Assistant Requirements:
Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
Note: Interested candidates can come directly for the interview at below mentioned address
Venue Details :
Alankit House, 4E/2 Jhandewalan Extension, Near post office New Delhi -110 055.
Nearest Metro Station - Jhandewalan
Contact Details:- 9582200503
Contact Person:- Ms. Kanika
Interview Timings: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 4,50,000 PA.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
AdministrationAdministrative SupportEmailWingsFinancial ServicesMS Office SuitePhoneProblem SolvingBusiness Operations
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required