As requested – JD for the role
The Data Quality Rule Writer will create and maintain data quality rules using the CCB Data Quality Rules platform. Responsibilities will also include peer reviews of rules written by other rule writers, migration of rules from testing to production environments, supporting the rule writing platform, troubleshooting rules and platform issues and enforcing best practices for rule writing and data quality monitoring.
The Data Quality Rule Writing Team supports several Data Management groups within Consumer and Community Banking to improve data quality. The Data Quality Rules platform provides the ability to write rules to validate and monitor data completeness, validity, accuracy, consistency and integrity.
Design, build and test rules using the CCB Data Quality Rules platform
Peer review rules written by other rule writers
Migrate rules from testing to production environment
Support and troubleshoot rule and platform issues
Support and coach other rule writers on established procedures and best practices
Communicate status to management and stakeholders as necessary through verbal and written communication
- Skill Requirements:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to understand business and technical functions
- 2-6 years of Process Analysis / Process Improvement, Technology Development/Support, Risk and/or Project Management experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with Mortgage, Credit Card, Auto, or Student Loan operations processes, data and/or technology platforms
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in supporting, maintaining, administering rules engines - strongly preferred
- Ability to understand data types and create and understand pseudo-technical language - strongly preferred
- Strong MS Office Excel skills utilizing large, dynamic data sets - strongly preferred
- Highly motivated, team player, self-starter and capable of working independently as well as in a team/collaborative environment
- Strong MS Office suite skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project)
- Experience in data management utilizing Toad, Oracle/PL SQL or similar tools
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Fundamental working knowledge of SQL language
- Ab Initio Express>It experience desirable
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Finance, Business Management or Information Technology
- Ability to work in dynamic, fast-paced, agile environment
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Our Consumer & Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. We’re proud to lead the U.S. in credit card sales and deposit growth and have the most-used digital solutions – all while ranking first in customer satisfaction.
The CCB Data & Analytics team responsibly leverages data across Chase to build competitive advantages for the businesses while providing value and protection for customers. The team encompasses a variety of disciplines from data governance and strategy to reporting, data science and machine learning. We have a strong partnership with Technology, which provides cutting edge data and analytics infrastructure. The team powers Chase with insights to create the best customer and business outcomes.
Marathalli, Outer Ring Road, Channappanhalli, Bengaluru, IN-KA, 560037, IN
09/16/2020, 08:38 AM