Be part of the Operations & Technology Shared Components team developing new capabilities for MasterCard's Access Services Systems, which serves as the core for multiple business solutions to provide advance Authentication, Authorization and other security related capabilities.
- Would you like to develop industry leading solutions for Shared Components?
- Do you want to innovate, using cutting edge technologies on challenging business problems?
- Work closely with technical lead to assist in design and implementation tasks
- Assist with production support issues by acting as a subject matter expert in resolving incidents and problem tickets.
- Develop technical solutions and alternatives to meet business requirements in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
- Participate in PoCs (Proof of Concept) and help the Department with selection of Vendor Solutions, Technologies, Methodologies and Frameworks.
- Be an integral part of the Agile SAFe discover and elaboration sessions. Perform requirements and design reviews, peer code reviews and PCI security reviews to ensure compliance with MasterCard standards.
All About You
- Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and have the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Must provide the necessary skills to have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
. 4 years + of software development experience.
- Possesses strong communication skills - both verbal and written – and strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills.
- Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities and to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.
- Knowledge of software development processes including agile processes and test driven development
- Essential Skills required:
o Technical experience using Java/JEE
o Basic Understanding of Micro Services
o Strong on Java Fundamentals
o Familiarity with Authentication, Authorization
o Familiarity with middleware solutions like Identity and Access is a big plus
o Strong Linux and shell scripting
o Oracle & PL/SQL and advanced SQL scripting
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.