Business Development Manager.
As per with company standards
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Sales skills and ability to build productive business relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently.
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business.
- Engage in New product development, Merchant Requirement Analysis, Proposal Design and Negotiating on commercials towards closer of account.
- Analyzing the features required to be the best product in a specific product niche.
- Prepare sales and marketing tools to grow existing account and attain new documents.
- Source catalogues of the merchants and ensures availability of a wide variety of products.
- Working with the merchandising team to get the catalogues lives on the market place.
- Identify and on board great services professionals in the city.
- Generating marketing information, and bring in regional expertise.
- Interfacing with back end team members for uploading the products and sharing the best practices.
- Manage sales (Merchant acquiring) team back end and logistics team.
- On boarding vendors and vendor management
- Focus on core deliverables such as increasing brand awareness, bringing in retailers to the platform
- Should have experience on import and export activities.
- Study in competitor listings and websites to determine the best way for us to market our products
- Conduct market research, gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals.
- Need to tie-up with the vendors.
- Generating new leads & responsible for B2B/B2C agreements.
- To maintain an up to date database of all the leads generated and ensure to follow up as per the timelines.
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot them.
Responsible for heading up company expansion in new markets as well as continued expansion among existing clients.
Identifying new products, services and business opportunities that add new positive income streams.
To give regular feedback on market conditions, competition and other factors influencing sales.
Working closely with the marketing department to ensure the branding and positioning is implemented correctly.