MAFSU Recruitment 2020 - Director Vacancies - 67,000 Salary - Apply NowMAFSU Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (MAFSU) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Phil/Ph.D for the position of Director. To Apply for the job posting from MAFSU, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: MAFSU
Post Name: Director
No of Posts: 2
Salary: 37,400 - 67,000 (Per Month)
Experience: 15 - 25 years
Last Date: 27-08-2020
During the interview session, meant for direct appointments, each candidate has to invariably make a presentation of about 10 minutes with regard to his/her past performance and his vision for development in relation to the University's goals and objectives as a committed academician, which shall be followed by a personal interview.
How To Apply:
i) The applications are invited by the University for the recruitment of tenure posts viz. 1) Dean, Faculty of Veterinary Science 2) Dean, Faculty of Dairy Technology 3) Dean, Faculty of Lower Education and 4) Director of Extension Education and 5) Director of Research (Pay Band Rs. 37,400- 67,000 with an AGP of Rs. 10,000 + Special Pay Rs. 4,000/-) at University Head Quarter. The details about qualifications, number of posts & age limit etc. are available on the University website www.mafsu.in.
ii) Copies of the prescribed application form together with the conditions and general instructions can be downloaded from the University website www.mafsu.in.
iii) Desirous candidates satisfying the eligibility shall address and submit the prescribed application form duly completed in all respects to “The Registrar, Maharashtra Animal and Fishery Sciences University, Futala Lake Road, Nagpur-440 001 (Maharashtra). The applications should reach to the University on or before 27/08/2020 by 17.30 hrs.
iv) Separate application should be submitted with separate Demand Draft for each Post.
v) For all other details, visit the University website www.mafsu.in.
1) The Maharashtra Animal and Fishery Sciences University, Nagpur reserves the right not to fill up any of the above posts and / or not to call any of the applicants for interview.
2) The application form and detailed information regarding qualifications, experience, score card format, terms and conditions, etc. are available on University website www.mafsu.in and can be downloaded. Applications including the applications through proper channel complete in all respects together with the ‘Self A ssessed S core Card’ and prescribed application fee payable at Nagpur should reach to the Registrar, Maharashtra Animal and Fishery Sciences University, Futala Lake Road, Nagpur-01 on or before 27/08/2020 by 17.30 hrs. The envelope containing the application should be superscripted with the name of the post applied.
3) Candidate satisfying the eligibility shall address and submit the prescribed application form duly completed in all respect to the Registrar, Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University, Futala Lake Road, Nagpur-440 001 along with an Account Payee Demand Draft as mentioned elsewhere in this advertisement on or before the scheduled date. The University reserves every right of rejection of application form due to non-observance of any of the following conditions and instructions.
1. The Posts of Director of Research, Deans of Faculties and Director of Extension Education shall be filled in by nomination for each term of three years and persons selected and appointed shall be eligible for reappointment for each term of three years each time on assessment and recommendation by the selection committee.
2. Separate application should be submitted for each post.
3. The application forms received through e-mail or by fax shall be rejected.
4. Incomplete applications and the applications received after the last date as prescribed in the advertisement shall be rejected and no correspondence in this respect shall be entertained.
5. The application duly signed by the candidate shall only be entertained.
6. The candidates are advised to fill-in the prescribed application form completely in legible handwriting or in typewritten form. Incomplete and illegible application forms and those that are not in the prescribed format shall be rejected.
7. The application form shall be rejected and no communication in this regards shall be made in case; a) the candidate does not possess essential academic qualifications and/ or experience, b) the candidate exceeds the maximum age limit prescribed for the post, c) self-attested copies of essential documents and certificates such as qualifications, experience, age are not enclosed, d) Demand draft towards the requisite fee is not enclosed, e) If the application is not signed by the candidate.
8. The essential qualification, experience and age of the applicant shall be taken into consideration as on the last date of submission of application form.
9. The Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University, Nagpur reserves all rights regarding increase or decrease in no. of posts, correction, addition or deletion in advertisement and cancellation of whole advertisement.
10. Any change/modification in the advertisement shall be uploaded on the university website www.mafsu.in only. Therefore, the applicants are instructed to check the website regularly.
11. Government employee and the staff working under the Universities and other institutes/organizations should necessarily submit their application through proper channel, so as to reach the University on or before the last date of submission.
12. No document shall be accepted after submission of the application form.
13. As per Govt. General Administration Dept. Circular dt. 28th March, 2005 the candidate must enclose duly signed Declaration Form ‘A’ (Declaration of Small Family) along with the application form, failing which the application form shall be rejected.
14. If response from highly qualified and more experienced candidates is adequate, those with less qualification or experience may not be called for interview even though they may be fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria for the posts applied for. Mere possession of eligibility doesn't impart any right to a candidate for being called for the interview.
15. The University shall not be responsible for any postal delay or any loss of application form in transit. Applications received after the last date of submission of the application shall be rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
16. As per Government Resolution of Dept. of Information Technology (GAD) dated 04th February, 2013, dtd. 08th January, 2018, Notification dtd. 28th May, 2018 & 16th July, 2018 regarding newly appointed employee, officer shall have to produce certificate of computer proficiency (either MS-CIT certificate or certificate issued by other appropriate agency as specified in the GR) within two years from the date of their appointment, if not submitted along with application form.
17. The University reserves the right not to fill up any post(s) even after selection of a candidate(s) thereof.
18. The Pay Scales of the post shall carry all admissible allowances as per the rules of the University/ State Government. 19. The candidate shall have to appear for interview, if called for, at his/her own cost.
20. If at any time after appointment, it is found that the candidate has submitted false information, document, his/her appointment shall be terminated without prior intimation/ notice.
21. Candidate must furnish the detailed information regarding suspension, removal from previous service or any criminal prosecution against him/her or nature of punishment ordered thereof.
22. If the applicant is Veterinarian, he/she should necessarily be registered as per the first schedule or second schedule of IVC Act 1984.
23. The candidate should attach a separate index sheet showing the list of documents/certificates enclosed along with the application form in a chronological order.
24. If the space provided for any item is insufficient, candidate may attach self attested separate sheets for the purpose.
25. The candidate must enclose documentary evidence for the relevant claim/weightage, else the relevant claim/weightage shall not be considered.
26. The candidate seeking fee concession and/or age relaxation must submit a noncreamy layer certificate (for other than SC and ST category) and Caste Validity certificate along with the application, otherwise the application will be rejected. 27. The applicants whose applications are rejected on the grounds of non-eligibility/in complete applications/not enclosed required documents etc. shall not be intimated by University.
28. Documents/Certificates issued by the competent authority shall only be considered.
29. A response to every item in the application form must be given, if the information is Nil or not applicable, the same may be indicated accordingly.
30. Application in the prescribed format as downloaded from the website of the University and filled in as per the instruction will be accepted on or before the scheduled date along with the prescribed application fee.
31. During the interview session, meant for direct appointments, each candidate has to invariably make a presentation of about 10 minutes with regard to his/her past performance and his vision for development in relation to the University's goals and objectives as a committed academician, which shall be followed by a personal interview.
32. The candidate must download the “Score Card” attached with this advertisement and fill in the same as ‘Self Assessed Score Card’ and i t must be enclosed along with the application form. A candidate getting 25 or less marks out of 60 in the past performance shall be rejected.
33. Canvassing In Any Form Shall Disqualify A Candidate For Employment Under This University.