Kolkata-headquartered Affinity Global Services Private Limited (AGSPL) is a Project Advisory & Management Consultancy Organization founded in 2008. AGSPL has grown from strength since then and today it has been renowned for its activities in the banking & financial services industry and is the preferred partner for industrial & business entities for not only managing their financial and funding requirements, but also for drawing their future business strategies. AGSPL has been assisting clients by providing services in complex and accretive financial matters such as:
1. Business valuations ( for share issuances, company, brand valuations.
2. Mergers & acquisitions
3. De-mergers and hive-offs
4. Take overs
5. Turnarounds (rehabilitation/revival/takeover of sick units)
6. Joint ventures and collaborations (sourcing of technology and venture partners, negotiation of joint ventures)
7. Strategic Restructuring
8. Capital restructuring for potentially sick companies
9. Company law and taxation matters
10. Merchant Banking
12. Private Equity
Responsibilities and Duties :
1. Minimum Graduate (Preferably B.Com) with more than 3 years working experience in Banks or NBFC or any other financial institutions.
2. Only experienced candidates with proven skills and domain expertise can apply.
3. Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software & databases.
4. Ability to assist the Loan Officer in evaluating credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits.
5. Ability to assist the loan officer in determining all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans.
6. High attention to detail and must possess excellent analytical & execution skills.
7. Sound interpersonal and client handling skills with proven knowledge of liasoning between clients and banks and other NBFC’s.
8. Ability to assist the Recovery officer in collection of debts prior to legal recovery proceedings commencing, negotiating payments/payment arrangements, handling debtor enquiries and provides administrative assistance to the team.
9. Liasioning with clients and higher authorities of Bank/FI's
10.Result driven professional with excellent skills of preparing various MIS Reports with working knowledge of CRM Dashboard.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: Up to ₹300,000.00 per year
- work: 3 years (Preferred)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)