As a Quality Assurance Tester, the person would be expected to:
1. Building and Maintaining Automated test scripts using Cucumber, Selenium/Webdriver, Java, Junit, TestNG and other Java based tools.
2. Understand the various Testing processes and terminologies.
3. Develop Application Level Understanding for the applications that are assigned to him/her for testing.
4. Engage in Requirement Analysis and Review
5. Write automated tests using Java in Cucumber format
6. Execution and Maintenance of Manual/Automation test scripts so that they are reused across multiple projects.
7. Designing and Creation of metrics to track efficiency and productivity.
8. Communicate efficiently with the Onsite team (verbal and written).
9. Ability to work as part of the QA team and share knowledge and experience.
10. Ability to work with developers, business analysts, project managers and business users on a project by project basis.
11. Ability to see a feature through to completion which includes close collaboration with different stakeholders from the project.
12. Contribute in QA and test process enhancement initiatives
1. 5+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance.
2. 3-4 Years of Hands on Experience in Automated Testing using Cucumber, Selenium/Webdriver, Java, Junit, TestNG and other java based tools
3. Hands-on experience on Java is a must.
5. Exposure to Test/Defects Management using Jira/Quality Center
6. Ability to write queries using SQL
7. Knowledge of QA processes including understanding requirement and test case development.
8. Excellent communication and co-ordination skills to work with different teams (onsite & offshore).
9. Flexibility to work on different projects and support both manual and automation testing
Secondary Skills (Good to have)
1. Knowledge of Jira, HP Quality Center
2. Excel Macros
3. Knowledge of QTP/UFT
4. Java Spring
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions that help the bank provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk, and extend liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
Hitech City, Plot No 5 and 6, 4Th - 6Th Floors, Madhapur R R District, Cyberabad, Hyderabad, IN-TG, 500081, IN
09/22/2020, 11:44 PM
10/07/2020, 11:44 PM