Position Type Full time - Regular
Type of Hire Requisition will be sent to PeopleFluent
Experience Desired 1+ Years
Education Desired General Equivalency Diploma, High School Diploma
Travel Percentage 0%
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates facilities issues for corporate locations.
- Prepares project plans and coordinates internal staff relocation and changes with management by negotiating space allocation and equipment needs, e.g., furnishings, PCs, phone lines and availabilities with managers.
- Receives facilities service requests, e.g., cabling, lighting, electrical, video conferencing and coordinates with vendor for repairs.
- Performs facilities administration activities associated with employee and contractor new set-up, change requests, and work orders.
- Monitors ongoing requests to ensure tasks are completed within set timeframe. Provides necessary follow-up and status updates to customers.
- Coordinates internal compliance audit activities for the facilities department.
- Works with internal employees and managers as well as building landlords and vendors.
- Maintains and updates a disaster recovery manual, e.g., list of vendors with work and home numbers, planned alternate facilities coordinated with local realtor.
- Determines access codes, coordinates issuance of access cards and keys, installs and moves locks and reviews security reports for unauthorized access and/or access attempts in coordination with security and property management.
- Notifies property management of expected equipment deliveries or contractor arrivals and arranges for access.
- May negotiate prices with vendors and obtain management approval for contract terms and time frames for implementation of new services, e.g., long-distance telephone rates, garbage and recycling pickup.
- Coordinates facilities cleaning between building and administrative staff by helping to define duties and schedules.
- Purchases or oversees purchase of new services, equipment and/or supplies for the department.
- Maintains inventory listing of fixed assets and office equipment, e.g., terminals, copiers, printers.
- Coordinates internal audit activities of facilities and equipment and maintains records of audit activities, findings and action plans and communicates audit-related issues with management.
- Assists in budget preparation for cost center by projecting expenses for department manager. May identify variances between actual spending and budgeted spending on a monthly basis and submit written explanation for variances to manager.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
High school diploma or GED
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Proficiency in written and oral communication skills in dealing with employees or external customers/clients
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various s levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Knowledge of project management with the ability to multi-task ongoing projects of varying size and complexity
- Knowledge of use of office equipment required
- Knowledge of the procedures for controlling and maintaining office inventory
- Proficiency to demonstrate or explain tasks, concepts, instructions, etc. to others
- Proficiency in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees, clients and public
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Developing support level role. Basic skills with moderate level of proficiency. Has general understanding of facility coordination procedures. Generally performs single-function tasks that tend to be of small to moderate size and scope. Works under close to moderate supervision with limited latitude for independent judgment. Consults with senior peers on non-complex projects to learn through experience. Typically requires less than three years facility coordination or office administrative support-related experience.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.