We are looking for a semi qualified CA/ICWA candidate for our Investment Back-Office profile.
Nature of work includes but not limited to:
1) Preparing funds availability position
2) Coordinating with fund houses for Mutual fund Purchases/Sales
3) Coordinating with Custody for settlement of Mutual fund trades
4) Booking Corporate actions and settlements
5) Reconciliations :
Company holdings with Custody holdings
Company bank balances with Custody Bank Balances
6) Handling Equity & Debt settlements
7) Handling core system processes like Valuation of Securities, generating Interest Accruals & Amortisations and final Accounting Entries generation
8) NAV calculation & Validation, circulating day end reports to concerned departments
9) Monthly closure of Investment accounts and monitoring error free Investment accounting.
10) Coordinating with Finance Department for Monthly Investment Account closures
11) Preparing Investments Schedules on a timely basis
12) Coordinating with System vendors (Credence Ideal-Investment Package) to resolve system issue, if any
Shift Timings: 12.00 am to 8.00 pm
Location - Financial Dist, Hyderabad
Email Id - email@example.com
Salary: INR 2,25,000 - 3,00,000 PA.
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Accounting EntriesFinal AccountsCustodyMutual FundsFinanceInvestment AccountingBankingEquityCorporate ActionsNAV Calculation
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited.
About Shriram Life Insurance
Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited (SLIC) is a part of Rs.1, 40,000 Crores financial services conglomerate Shriram Group, in association with Sanlam Group of South Africa. Shriram Life is a profit making Life Insurance Company with a mission to be the No.1 Life Insurance Company in the country with a purpose to serve the segments of society most vulnerable to economic impacts in the event of the loss of breadwinner of the family.
Life insurance arm of Shriram Group has carried forward the group philosophy of financial inclusion by penetrating the unexplored segments. Shriram Life has significantly focused on Inclusive growth by taking life insurance to the section where it is needed the most -The 'AAM AADMI' (Common Man)
SLIC is embarking on an ambitious expansion plan & is on lookout for talented & ambitious professionals.
View Contact Details+
Recruiter Name:Mr. Reddy
Contact Company:Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited.