1. Must be able to do recruitment individually.
2. End-to-endrecruitment process.
3. New Employee On-boarding, Orientation, and Induction formalities
. 4.Payrolling process.
6.Need to plan employee engagement activities.
7. New policies formation and implementation across the organization level.
8. Must be able to handle all tasks related to admin and Office management.
9. Need to operate CRM fully (Training will be provided)
10.Need to manage account responsibility as per requirement
11.Need to build relationships with existing clients by a call.
12.Should be able To Handle Emails, Phone Calls, Couriers, Posts, Correspondence, Chats, Draft Various Letters, inventory and Clients Follow-Ups Etc.
13. Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences, and telephone conferences.
14.Reporting about the Day-to-day progress and providing administra
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹8,276.00 - ₹10,000.00 per month
- HR: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)