Duties & Responsibilities :
Desired Skills :
- Accountable for Sales /Marketing of dental equipment for all kind of dental set up & institutions in assigned area.
- To ensure 100% achievement of the projected sales (Target).
- To review and report market strategies to maintain and update on strategic plans ,Develop forcasts,financial objectives & business plans .
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverages growth opportunities .
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices,competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
- To set up business plan for the entire region in consultation with VP sales.
- To prepare distribution strategy for the products in the specific region.
- Responsible for sales receivables & identify new markets within the region .
- To ensure proper control of logistics costs, inventory costs and freight costs as per budget.
- To develop and implement MIS policies to ensure data accuracy.
- To provide accurate and timely data to the management as required.
- Close Coordination with dealers & keeping track of payment follow ups.
- Liaise with local Govt agencies, Nodal agencies (Tender business) as well as private segments to improve the sales and revenue.
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
- Maintain proper Stock Management at Branch.
- Must attend all in house online exams / webinars/ training without fail to update yourself.
Technical Skills :
- Maintain Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and have market intelligence.
- To manage an effective Marketing Mix within budget.
- Enhancement of sales & revenue beyond the targets.
- Actively coach & counsel sales team with training & selling techniques to reach their fullest potential to maximize business performance .
- Own conveyance is a must.
- Must follow the reporting guidelines on daily basis without fail and report to AVPs.
- You will be responsible for given area and its target achievement on Monthly basis.
- Responsible for pending payments follow up on weekly / monthly basis and update to your sales coordinators / accounts.
- Must be travel 10-15 days in his area as per market requirement .
- ERP reporting / leads follow ups/analyses on daily basis .
- Update customer feedback and competitors activity in your area and report to concern Managers.
- Ensure the demo defined target of RVGs/ Lasers/ Other products on monthly basis with coordination of Sales Team.
- Ensure smooth operations of after sales service and customer satisfactions in defined area.
- Must have good communication & Presentation skills.
- Must have good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel PPT etc.)
- Should well versed with ERP software .Good in sales lead generate.
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Medical Devices / Equipments
Sales, Retail, Business Development
Sales / BD Manager
Radiographysurgical equipmentmedical devicesdentalmedical equipmentproduct managerProduct Head
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, BDS - Dentistry, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Unicorn Denmart Limited
UNICORN DenMart Limited - is a 25years old progressive group, recognized as the pioneer and well established name in Indian market place offers widest range of International Dental Equipment's with global standards. A brand offering world's best dental care products and services in India & SAARC region. UDL takes to its credit a PAN INDIA presence with a modernistic and fully equipped corporate office strategically located in the capital. With a strong Sales and Service support to serve the clients far and wide, UDL with its equipped and qualified team has become a strong force to reckon with.