DesignationAssistant Manager / Deputy Manager - Enterprise Strategy (Delhi)
Experience 3+ years of marketing experience in Retail and Wealth Management or Institutional sales or Private Equity or General Insurance with knowledge of finance along with understanding of different industries.
Number of Openings1
- Trade Chambers and Embassies: Act as a single point of contact between the firm and trade chambers. Identifying and coordinating attendance at relevant expos, seminars and conferences. Organizing speaking sessions and committee memberships for partners.
- Corporate: Network with key corporates, organize meetings, manage long term relationship.
- Communication: Monitor internal and external communication (emails, publications etc), maintain BD trackers to ensure consistent client outreach, participate in the development and execution of communication strategies decided on by the group.
- Identifying and connecting with new leads to generate new business for the relevant partners. Tracking BD initiatives and client outreach.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Preferred experience of 3+ years in the B2B sales. Experience of dealing with foreign firms is preferred.
- Comfort with MS Office, PowerPoint, generating business mailers and utilizing LinkedIn and Google for BD purposes.
- Graduate in any field with post-graduation in Finance or Marketing.
- English written and spoken fluency is essential.