Daily Work - Responsible for achieving the primary and secondary targets from the superstockist, distributor, and sales staff.
- Responsible for the own agents retailing.
- Develop new retail networks through distributors. Focus on increasing new shops through sales staff.
- To work with non performing Sales officers and provide him with training in order to increase the motivation levels which will help him perform better.
- Responsible for generating feedback from the retailers as well as the consumers.
- Optimum utilization of budget to aid in increasing sales and achieving targets.
- Preparing sales reports on Monthly/Weekly/Daily basis and presenting the same to the management.
- Co-coordinating and Liaising with production and Dispatch at Head Office for the fulfillment of the orders.
- Analyzing business processes and suggesting methods for improvement.
- Timely inflows of funds as well as the collection from agents and super stockists
- Appointing the agents in the Super stockist area and also change/divide according to the workload
- Merchandising and advertising (Local level) in the territory assigned.
- Proper follow up of the schemes introduced in the market and monitoring whether they run properly or not.
- Enhancing the morale of the retailer by launching a scheme for the retailer through distributor and company.
- Assessment of new business developments and sales to the new clients.
- Additional activities like exhibitions, dealer meet, launching new products.
- Responsible for appointing the sales staff as per the standards and norms of the organization.
Job Locations Aurangabad, Nagpur, Khandesh, Nashik, Bangalore, Mangalore, Kerala, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Chennai, West Bengal, Guwahati, Delhi & Haryana, Himachal Pradesh