Updated: October 05, 2021
Location: Maharashtra, India
Job Role: To plan and conduct reviews to assess internal controls, operational & technical efficiencies, compliance with policies, procedures and regulations. To serve as a liaison between the internal and external audit team and review findings, facilitate the remediation of control gaps, and escalate possible critical issue to the senior management.
To Assist in conducting periodic training workshops to promote awareness of internal controls and discuss changes in policies that will impact the Organization.
Follow up status update
1. Timely follow up should be made for open points to be closed
2. Efforts should be made to ensure points are closed within target date provided by users
3. Ensure validation of all points for closure post confirmation by the process owners as closed.
Internal Financial Controls
1. Apply IFC framework and prepare / update RACMs.
2. Working paper should be properly documented in the prescribed format for standardisation
3. Timely completion of IFC testing as per schedule
4. Use data analytics for sample selection
5. Summarise the gaps / discuss with concerned process owners for remediation plan
6. Manintain tracker for all internal control gaps identified and action plan implemented.
Management Assurance Reviews
1. Develop customized checklist for each process before start of the review
2. Continuously update the checklist during the review process
3. Coordinate for opening meeting during start of the review and meetings with process owners for process understanding
4. Work with agencies in execution of the assignments and conduct review of work progress for the work performed by external agencies at least twice a week
5. Ensure timely data availability & follow up with the process owner in case of escalation by external firm
6. Highlight any issues w.r.t to execution of audits
7. First level review of draft report to ensure comprehensiveness of coverage as per scope
8. Participate in closure discussion and ensure timely receipt of comprehensive replies with action plan and timelines for closure.
9. Prepare draft tracker of issues for inputs in Mancom presentation.
Ado / Special / Routine reviews by MA team
1. Discuss with the process owners for the reviews to be done
2. Prepare review scope based on discussions and coverage required
3. Conduct comprehensive review of the scope on a timely manner
4. Conduct data analytics to find control gaps and system gaps
5. Discuss the finding and get action plan with defined timelines for closure
1. Investigate the complaint received
2. Perform data analytics to establish the facts
3. Present facts with supporting and data analytics for decision making
4. Maintain tracker for cases investigated and findings thereto.
Minimum Experience Level: