Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Science
Post Graduate in Finance, Well versed with Financial & Banking Concepts and Residential Loan Life Cycle.
Experiance in US Mortgage Originations preferably with Jumbo Loans.
Deep understanding of all stages of Mortgage Originations.
Deep Understanding & experience of Underwriting concepts
Proficiency in all US Mortgage Origination Documents.
Excellent knowledge of US Mortgage Concepts & Ratios.
Working knowledge of major US Mortgage Regulations.
Good MS Office skills.
Experience in MIS generation, distribution and data analysis & knowledge quality tools.
Must have had exposure to production management, work allocation, prioritization, exception handling, and process documentation.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
1) Achieve daily production targets on a consistent basis and turnaround Priority reviews within the stipulated timelines.
2) Maintain over 99.5% internal and 100% external accuracy on a consistent basis.
3) Get cross-trained and work on multiple processes.
4) Maintain high hygiene standards and follow all process controls with no lapses.
5) Assist in data collection / report preparation on various metrics.
6) Identify & escalate issues on assigned reviews and escalate exceptions, procedure gaps to management.
7) Interact with different stakeholder to resolve process issues and play key role in adding process controls.
8) Processing/ Production -90% of the daily productive time, 10% - Non BAU activities, Business initiatives, process reporting, process trainings/ huddles
9) Suggest process enhancements, possible automations for better controls, perform periodic risk and controls analysis with the team for process risk valuation
KEY COMPETENCIES ESSENTIAL FOR THE JOB
1) Excellent Communication Skills.
2) Good Analytical skills with an attention to detail, Quick Grasping and Retention.
3) Coordination and Team work
4) Time Management, Flexibility & Adaptability to changes.
5) Willingness to work in US, ASIA & EMEA shifts.
6) Exception Handling & Subject Matter Expertise, Challenges status quo.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management delivers industry-leading investment management solutions. Asset Management provides individuals, advisors and institutions with strategies and expertise that span the full spectrum of asset classes through our global network of investment professionals. Wealth Management helps individuals, families and foundations take a more intentional approach to their wealth or finances to better define, focus and realize their goals.
Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients’ needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.
Mindspace Link Rd, Units 703 and 801 Wing A, 9-11th floors Wing A and B, Malad (W), Mumbai, IN-MH, 400104, IN
09/28/2020, 01:06 AM
10/10/2020, 01:06 AM