This position will report to Director Supply Chain India and will be responsible for the following:
- Drive demand planning process consistent to GY defined S&OP system for consumer tire business. Provide analytical/statistical inputs to business team in monthly consensus cross-functional demand meeting to support all the planning horizon.
- Incorporate learnings and focus on continuous improvement basis deep dive sales forecast analysis.
- Develop and strengthen collaborative planning with replacement and OE KAMs considering various industry, market, analytical and OE inputs to build a robust demand for future months.
- Support business team with inputs to improve forecast at both country and DC level.
- Coordinate with business team to highlight risks and opportunities associated with the demand to make it a perfectly balanced 50-50 plan.
- Drive S&OP process within the leadership team and make sure that its timelines are properly followed and respected by key stakeholder which enables to make well informed decision with high sales plan stability.
- Closely work with regional COE team for strengthening and improving the demand planning process.
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 63,000 people and manufactures its products in 46 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.