Sutherland is seeking a reliable and detail-oriented person to join us as an Associate-Sourcing & Procurement. We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you.
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Responsible for vendor data masters in a database (e.g. SAP) and maintaining purchasing and financial views which determine payment method to vendors.
- Manages material master data, including the maintenance of database contract data, price updates, info records, sourcing views, and purchasing views within the database.
- Determines cause of blocked invoices by analyzing invoices in the company vendor base to determine payment process, goods/invoice receipts, balances, price discrepancies, and imbalance in inventories in order to establish resolution.
- Provides price updates for materials to ensure the correct prices of the products purchased by company is listed in contract and info records.
- May coordinate activity flow and priorities.
- May serve as a first point of escalation for vendor inquiries and supports other data stewards.
- May provide remote training to other organizations in sourcing, block invoices, and other data steward functions.
- Goals and objectives are assigned and managed by an immediate supervisor.
- Work performed depends on others for instruction, guidance, and direction.
- Deals with routine to moderately complex problems or issues.