Software Developer 3-20000WUM
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
Oracle NetSuite is an American cloud computing company that provides software services to help manage business finances, operations, and customer relations. Today, Oracle NetSuite Global Business Unit provides a suite of cloud-based financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), HR and omnichannel commerce software that runs the business of companies in more than 100 countries.Oracle Netsuite software powers 40000 organizations and is 10 times larger than its competitors.. Our client list includes customers from Retail industry like Thos Baker, Williams sonoma; from manufacturing industry like EPEC; from distribution and wholesale like Big Agnes, Lindemann; from Non profit like Foundation Center, Ashoka, Kiva, etcAs a Senior Software Engineer, you will help us deliver our market leading suite success suite that powers many of the world’s largest ERP and NFP sites. Ideal candidate will demonstrate an ability to apply technology to solve real business problems. They will be able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical constituencies. Above all, they will demonstrate a clear ability to create robust, easily extensible solutions for our customers.
- Designs solutions, creates prototypes, writes test scripts, and deploys solutions.
- Cooperates with Quality Assurance
- Translate user requirements into technical solutions
- Creates solutions on top of NetSuite platform
- Resolves development / troubleshooting solution issues and get final delivery done according to time constraints
- Provides occasional support to new team members
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situation or data requires a review of a variety of factors
- Focus on quality and application performance
- Follow the SCRUM framework & methodologyRequirements• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics
- Minimum of five years' experience programming in Java/JEE and experience web application development.
- Skilled in integration approaches and strategies
- Experience with architecting systems
- Development experience with rich UI development (MVVM and etc)
- Advanced HTML skills: HTML5, CSS 3, XHTML, JSP would be an added adantage
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Regular Employee Hire