Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:
WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
The Business Services team across locations provides processing and voice support and to enable a follow-the-sun delivery model for Wells Fargo that would help us service our customers faster. Business Services teams perform bank operation processes across divisions of WF Home Lending, Wholesale Ops, Wealth & Investment Management (WIM), PVSI & Community banking.
About the Role
Performs moderately complex operational accounting activities relating to the maintenance of a complete and accurate general ledger/customer accounts and resulting managerial reports.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Performs operational accounting activities related to account reconcilement and maintenance. Duties may include:
- providing operational accounting support to internal business groups and/or operations departments ensuring that accounts are being managed within the account policy requirements;
- analyzing and reviewing accounting documents for accuracy;
- tracing and investigating transactions to resolve questionable data and applying corrective actions when necessary;
- preparing various reports using online systems;
- preparing account reconciliation and certification;
- performing customer account maintenance duties; reviewing taxes.
- Assists and provides guidance to lower level Operations accounting clerks and specialists with reconciliation of complex problems.
- May have direct/indirect responsibility for supporting, advising, and resolving disputes for customers, clients /vendors.
- Acts as a subject matter expert and handles escalations, investigations. May have indirect/direct interaction with internal and external clients. Performs complex projects as requested.
- Graduates Degrees from any field.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.