This role will have a combination of responsibilities of a full-stack developer, a technical project lead and a project manager. The candidate should be able to produce high-quality code for everything ranging from front-end to back-end as a full-stack developer on one hand. On the other hand, the candidate should be able to understand the business requirements as the project manager and design/implement the system accordingly as a technical lead.
· Product development in agile methodology
· Understand product requirements and design system architecture
· Prepare intermediate milestones and work with the team to set deadlines
· Monitor and help the team members to stick to the milestones in terms of time and quality
· Prepare system architecture document, design document, test case document
· Work with QA team to create Test Plan and Test Strategy documents
· Produce high-quality maintainable code.
· Work with QA team and customer for acceptance of product milestones.
· Create Regression testing framework wherever possible
· Review code of team members. Ensure best software practices.
· Report project status periodically
· Define and create processes to improve engineering standards and product quality
· Work with team for product usage help documents and training material for product users.
· Travel to project sites to understand the project requirements, showcase deliverables and get buy in.
· Stay at project site for up to couple of weeks at a stretch, when required.
Key Skills Required
· Should be dynamic, energetic, self-driven and quick learner
· Should love challenging assignments to interact with end customer and develop technology products independently in startup environment.
· Great proficiency in php , java, js
· Good working experience in PHP frameworks such as laravel and codeigniter
· Great proficiency in React Native for developing mobile App
· In-depth knowledge of RDBMS such as MySql/PostgreSQL
· Strong understanding of web technologies, usability, information architecture, and browser compatibility issues
· Familiarity with version control systems such as SVN
· In-depth understanding of the following computer science fundamentals:
o Threads and processes, general computer architecture
o Algorithms, Data Structure and Design Patterns
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities, meet deadlines, manage risk, and troubleshoot problems
· Experience with DevOps
Minimum 2-year experience in project manager
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
- App testing: 2 years (Required)
- total work: 2 years (Required)
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)