If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
This position is responsible for Designing Instrumentation and Electrical Documents like P&I drawings,
wiring diagrams, Hook‐ups, selection of instrument components & controls, electrical panels, junction boxes and
drives for various Flowserve Projects as per contract against specific customer order. This position will require
working on multiple projects and Engineering assignments. Individual is required to coordinate with business unit
engineers to ensure overall quality and on‐time delivery of customer submittals.
- To understand and revise various instrumentation documents like P&ID’s, Wirings, and other basic
documents using Autodesk products/software and Microsoft tools.
- Work with the team in selection of instruments & electrical Equipment like transmitters, gauges, valves,
Analog / Digital devices, switches, drivers and controls.
- Experience in reviewing various standards, creating specification reviews, design the systems related to
electrical and instrumentation based on project requirements.
- To Understand and work on cable schedules, junction box layouts for various projects related instrumentation.
- Knowledgeable in creation of Wiring diagrams in Solid works Electrical, knowledge on Smap 3D, PLC
Programming using Codesys would be an added advantage.
- Graduate with min 2‐3 years of experience or Diploma with min 5‐6 years of experience in Instrumentation
Engineering or Electrical and electronics Engineering with knowledge of Instrumentation/Electrical engineering
preferably from pump / rotary equipment Industry.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD. Knowledge on Smap 3D, Solid works, programming in Codesys is an added advantage.
- Good work experience of designing P&ID’s, wiring diagrams, Instrument datasheets, Instrument lists, Control
documents such as Control Narrative, C&E, Logic diagrams would be preferred.
- Basic understanding of selecting various transmitters, gauges & switches (Pressure, Level, Temperature and
Flow), Vibration sensors, Monitoring systems understanding the customer requirements.
- Good knowledge of field instruments, Utility and electricals with Installation knowledge.
Strong fundamentals of Instrumentation, Electrical Engineering.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
- Awareness of International standards related to Electrical & Instrumentation (ASME, ANSI, API, ISA, IEC).
- Excellent analytical, creative and Interpersonal skills.
- A high level of self‐motivation, flexibility and self‐learning aptitude.
- Good team player and able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities.
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID:
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.