Can Fin Homes Limited Recruitment 2020 -Junior Officer Vacancy - 21000 Salary - Apply SoonCan Fin Homes Limited Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (Can Fin Homes Limited) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Junior Officer. To Apply for the job posting from Can Fin Homes Limited, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: Can Fin Homes Limited
Post Name: Junior Officer
No of Posts: 50
Salary: 21,000 (Per Month )
Education: Any Graduate
Location: Vijayawada, Patna, Bilaspur, Karnal, Rohtak, Belgaum, Calicut/Kozhikode, Indore, Sagar, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Thane, Ajmer, Jaipur, Hosur, Thanjavur, Allahabad, Lucknow, Dehradun, Haridwar, Durgapur, Alwar, Manesar, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kurnool, Srikakulam, Mancherial, Palwal, Raigarh, Kumbakonam
Last Date: 02-12-2020
The selection shall be by way of Short-listing of the applications received for individual branch. Depending upon the number of vacancies, Company reserves the right to shortlist based on their academic qualification score & experience in the relevant field and only those shortlisted candidates will be called for a Written test followed by Interview
How To Apply:
1. Eligible candidates are requested to visit our Company’s website www.canfinhomes.com and submit the application online. No other mode of submission of application will be entertained. Please read the advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility before submitting the online application.
On line application
1. Opening date: 10.00 a.m. 26/11/2020
2. Closing date: 5.00 p.m. 02/12/2020
2. Candidates are requested to read the contents of the advertisement and ensure their eligibility before applying. The eligible candidates are required to apply ON-LINE though company’s website www.canfinhomes.com. clicking on the link. The link for registration of application will be https://www.canfinhomes.com/career.aspx
3. Last Date: Application should be submitted on or before 02/12/2020 by 5 PM.
The guidelines for filling on-line application are as follows
1. All candidates should have a valid mobile number / personal mail ID for login.
2. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature.
3. An online application, which is incomplete in any respect such as without proper passport size photograph, counterfoil and signature, uploaded in the online application form/unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
4. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-line application at the appropriate places and once the application is filled in completely, candidate should click on the “SUBMIT” button; candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application.
5. Candidates will get acknowledgement for having submitted the application.
6. The registered e-mail id should be kept functional till completion of this recruitment. All communications will be sent to the candidates to this e-mail id only.
7. After completion of on-line registration, take system generated print-out of Registered On-line
8. Application and the same has to be submitted at the time of interview along with other documents / certificates.
9. Candidates need not send any print out of Application documents at this stage. However, if shortlisted for interview, candidates will have to submit the print out of application along with other documents / certificates at the time of interview.
1) Candidates should ensure that they fit into the eligibility criteria before applying. The company reserves the right to reject ineligible candidate’s application at any stage. If at any stage of the selection process, the details provided in the application is found to be false or, if the candidate fails to submit the required documents to prove his/her eligibility at the time of interview, his/her candidature will be rejected and the candidate will not be allowed for interview.
2) The selected candidates are liable to be transferred to the branches / offices across the country depending upon the exigencies / requirements of the Company.
3) Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying. The company reserves the right to reject any candidate’s application at any stage, if they are not found suitable. At any stage of the selection process, if the details provided in the application is found to be false or, if the candidate fails to submit the required documents to prove his/her eligibility at the time of interview, his/her candidature will be rejected and the candidate will not be allowed to attend the interview.
4) The Company takes no responsibility for any delay in submission of online application.
5) The company reserves the right to change the date, time, venue of the interview at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any. Change of interview schedule, if any, will be announced in our website / by email.
6) Attending the interview by the shortlisted candidate is his/her sole responsibility. Company does not entertain anything in this regard.
7) Any application received after the last date will not be accepted / entertained.
8) The shortlisted candidates are required to submit self-attested copies of all the documents pertaining to Age, Qualification, Experience etc. at the time of interview. The original of all the documents are to be made available for cross verification along with the copies. If any candidate is found ineligible while verifying the documents, he /she shall not be allowed to take up the Interview.
9) Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
10) The company shall not entertain any request for adjournment of interviews. It is the sole responsibility of the candidates to attend the interview. Non attending of the interview for any reasons whatsoever is at their risk only.
11) The Company shall not be responsible for any application being rejected, which is based on wrong information provided in the application form/unauthorized person/institution.
12) Candidates are advised to refer our Website (www.canfinhomes.com) for all details / updates.
13) Company reserves the right for change of locations indicated in the notification. Candidates in their own interest are advised to register on-line and submit their application well in advance before the expiry of last date of submission of the same.