Required Candidate Profile
- Self-motivated, proactive person with a pleasing personality and flair for accounts & billing department.
- Preference to candidates having accounts & billing experience.
- Freshers with a flair to explore new avenues and grow skill-set will be considered.
- Reporting to the Operations Head.
- Preparing reports and sending the same to management as per schedule.
- Providing analysis and projections for financial planning.
- Responsible for achieving 100% payment settlement ratio.
- Act as a point of contact for billing and assist client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Prepare and submit Quotes/Proforma/Invoice to clients.
- Identify, develop, secure and maintain quality, efficiency & confidentiality of the department.
- Build multi-level relationships with external partners and ensure constant engagement.
- Maintaining the billing system & department (Running account bills & Supply bills).
- Interact with Operations team for resolution of day to day activities related to accounts & billing.
- Follow up with client/department heads for payments & KYC compliances.
- Maintenance & checking of Bill Submission Report.
- Passing the entries for collection, GST, debit/credit notes, TDS, etc.
- Reconciliation of the accounts as per the party accounts as well ledger confirmation on monthly basis.
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records.
- Provide supporting documentation for audits.
- Assist with month end closing.