Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Product Manager, Operations Client and Product Support
The Global Service Support team is responsible for various aspects of the PCLO and MTR products, including: merchant + campaign onboarding, offer execution, analytics (pre/post), technology and reporting functions for Merchant Funded Rewards programs. We operationalize merchant campaigns as part of MasterCard’s Rewards & Offers product suite and are experts in Merchant Funded Rewards business intelligence. The team develops the processes and uses technology to execute MasterCard’s Rewards & Offers Products and is constantly looking to improve all aspects of the program to become best in class. Are you passionate about Loyalty and enjoy creating impactful Rewards programs? Are you able to strategically manage complex projects while serving internal and external stakeholders? Do you excel in a fast paced and dynamic environment?
- Ownership and professional management of the end-to end offer launch process: Understand, monitor and manage the full lifecycle of campaigns - from pre-sales support to content creation/ingestion to reporting/analytics – by leveraging proprietary systems.
- Develop expertise on the offer launch process and maintenance required to uphold offer integrity
- Coordination and interaction with 3rd party content partners for offer ingestion and launch through the Truaxis platform
- Contribute to the efficient management of: campaign pipeline, launches, audits and database.
o Specific duties include campaign entry, budget management, reporting, contracts and real-time campaign modifications
- Familiarity with using CRM tools to:
o intake contracts, campaign details, budget management, and campaign assets
o output campaign export files, detailed reporting, and custom views/dashboards
- Be a part of the global expert team for Rewards and Offers programs; facilitate the successful execution of their domestic programs
- Develop subject-matter expertise on the MasterCard Personalized Card-Linked Offers (PCLO) platform supporting the MTR Product, and more generally, on the benefits and considerations of merchant participation in personalized, card-linked offer marketing programs.
- Become an expert on MTR end to end flows
- Contribute to issue resolution between functional groups and management as needed
All about You
- Prior experience in marketing, consumer, CLO, Loyalty, or related channel preferred
- Demonstrated digital marketing campaign/offer management experience
- SQL Experience
- In-depth experience of Excel (advanced) and Power Point required
- Team player with an impeccable attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments
o Flexible and able to handle rapidly-changing scenarios; someone who sees ‘ambiguity’ as an opportunity rather than a hurdle.
- Strong interpersonal skills - the ability to build rapport and credibility quickly across functions.
o Experience working with product and/or engineering teams a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills; the ability to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Strong presentation, development, and proposal skills; including PowerPoint skills
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.