At Nokia we create the technology to connect the world. Developing and delivering the industry's only end-to-end portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing that is available globally. Through our research teams, including the world-renowned Nokia Bell Labs, Nokia is leading the world to adopt end-to-end 5G networks that are faster, more secure and capable of revolutionizing lives, economies and societies. Nokia adheres to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. A truly global company, we are 160 nationalities working in more than 100 countries.
About Fixed Networks
Our Fixed Networks (FN) business group provides an array of “gigabit to the home” solutions to deliver data access to our communication service provider (CSP) customers. This includes Fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) as well as 5G fixed wireless access (FWA), xDSL and cable upgrades. We build solutions that don’t stop at the home but also bring that gigabit experience into the home using our meshed Wi-Fi solution.
About Fixed Networks
Within the Fixed Network presales team in the India Regional Center(RBC), the Pre Sales General Manager is in charge to identify, define, defend, design and support the sales of Fixed Network solutions to customers leveraging Nokia portfolio for Fixed Networks. Pre Sales General Manager will own all technical engagement with customers for pre-RFP, RFP, offer defense and negotiation meetings. This role requires ability to develop strong relationship with Customer Account Teams, delivery teams and PLM, as well as good understanding of customer’s business environment and strong business acumen.
- Proactively identify customer leads for the Fixed network related opportunities.
- Understand customer needs; identify new market and technologic trends; investigate/identify external/internal solution providers to complete the end to end solution
- Engage with the customer to prepare pre-RFP requirements
- Help Account team and customers to prepare RFP such that Nokia Fixed network products are best suited to the RFP
- Own and prepare solutions document, BoQ and best fit RFP response. Align with other Business units to complete the end-to-end customer requirements for the RFP.
- Own and conduct the demo / POC for the customer and complete it successfully
- Engage with customer for offer presentations and negotiations
- Transfer E2E solution for project Kick-off Meeting (KoM) and support smooth transition to project execution at project start
- Support lessons learned process
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create the technology to connect the world.